The last changes of Stellwerk easy version 9.0.
106. Intellibox changes for P50X mode
105 Changes for coupled magnetic articles
104. Error correction for autom. loading track layout file
103. Reading during programming of Massoth Switch Decoders
the actual CV-
102. It was possible that erasing of a signal executed a false
101. In locomotive definition values of L, M, H may be changed false.
100. At "Display schedules" some information text was lost.
99. Magnetic article coupling could display a a false symbol by
using in switch routes.
98. Changes at schedule error handling.; now also the actual line
number will be displayed.
97. Loco number checking has been changed.
96. At 'Print switch routes' the page number was for 1 to high in 2nd. part.
95. Marker value of number 250 was not displayed at 'Display markers'.
94. A new schedule command for STe-
J, 0, [z] = generates a direct 'STOP' of all locomotives.
J, 1 = generates a direct 'ALL OFF'.
J, 2, [z] = generates a direct 'STOP' of all locomotives
and then also a direct 'ALL OFF'.
You can define with the second entry z (0=no or 1=yes) if
also the AUTO-
J, S, f = generates a direct end of one loaded schedule f
(f = 1 up to 9).
93. The init/open routine of Tams Easy Control was changed
because of newer Tams EC version.
92. Changes in programming part for the Massoth 1-
channel switch decoder.
91. Update changes of help-
90. Better checking of route status and activities.
89. Expanded schedule X-
88. Expanded schedule Y-
87. Changes for init parts.
86. Now markers also can be set to zero by "Init-
85. Expanded error checking for false switch route definitions.
84. it was not possible to reserve/release third defined switch
route (via marker-
83. Switch route conditions in loco tracking definition
could create an program error.
82. Using single arm signals with 1 DEC-
status" did not really switch to green within switch routes
(as described) and changes in loco-
81. CV53 for Rolling Stock Decoder was not to program (55034).
80. Now the file searching part within the sound(WAV)-
can be used always.
79. Help files changed because of program changes.
78. Changed at icon symbol "Init" for changing to initial status.
Now it's possible to set only all signals, only all
switch tracks/points, only all magnetic articles, only all
switch routes or only all contacts to their initial status.
77. Changes of schedule command "A". Now also usable as:
A, S = only all signals -
A, P = only all switch tracks/points-
76. Error corrected within definition of loco tracking, if
signals with 3 or 4 inputs are used as conditions.
75. Changes in printouts and displays using switch routes and
74. Text of status using track inhibit signals and/or inverse
73. When moving an area including several switch routes in this
area, a serious error could occur.
72. Output buffer for COM-
71. Using decoder programming and the part “single CV'
the CV55 is used for Reset only for LGB type
70. In the display and print parts for markers the section
for "contact free" was inserted.
69. Using schedule command "/, I" you can display now also
a marker value, i.e.:
/, Value marker-
68. Locomotive definitions with loco numbers > MAX-
will not be read in (because error result).
67. Marker mumber erasing was not refreshed at contact
66. The error at importing LGB track layouts (*.lgb) with
data for loco tracking has been corrected.
65. Small graphic changing for route symbols with arrow and
diagonal tracks (No's. 237 up to 248).
64. New possibilities releasing a locomotive by using the
DiMAX Navigator and PC at same time.
63. Loco numbers can be moved directly into a marker number.
62. You can use now "scoll only" in loco tracking window.
61. The status of routes can be used as condition in loco
60. Increasing of the limits for loco tracking; now up to
15 alternatives, each with up to 9 conditions are possible.
59. If wanted a spanish version is available(English/Español).
58. All test data include now the standard folder of
version 9.0 for ... Loco and ...WAV.
57. A time delay command was included for a better
switching off of the LGB 55005/55006 when
changing to the construction mode.
56. Messages within the "STe_INOUT.dat" are
changed using the DiMAX.
55. The internal used value "last loco speed before zero"
for locos, which are stored in the track layout file,
are now set to zero when starting with "First Start".
54. Using DiMAX all engines, which are stored with
speed zero in the track layout file, will now be
deselected at "First Start" after speed was set to zero
(without information, only line within the Trace-
53. Changes with the license window (Cancel command).
52. Automatic loco de-
51. Expansion for contact triggering by magnetic article and manually switching by handhelds if using contact control, (see documentation 9.2.2).
50. Correction of a runtime error if option "Display Tooltip" was tried to change.
49. Fist changes to integrate later -
48. Changes for display/selection of loaded files (from Registry).
47. Changes for keeping the CV limit value within the programming windows.
46. Function icon of "Light 3" corrected.
45. switch back time of toggle loco functions new checked
44. Light function display (30) for "ON" was false.
43. ALLOFF displaying window checked and inserted.
42. Dianostic test routine at "PariTy" error new built.
41. Savety check for false saved symbol sizes.
40. Using the LGB MTS 55060 Systems and a manually contact triggering of one contact with a coupled second one the automatic commands for the second one could be executed twice at special conditions.
39. Correction for LGB MTS-
38. Info window corrected.
37. Correction of schedule C-
36. Expansion for loco functions, which are defined as toggle mode (T). A period (0 up to 99) can be fixed here for sending an automatic "OFF" command after x seconds after the "ON" command was send by the PC. This is helpful using loco function modules, which cannot used as (M) moment switch function (e.g. Pico/Uhlenbrock Sound-
35. Corrections of switch decoder programming routine.
34. Update for import function of STW2001 files of the version 12.0.
33. Integration of a check routine for correction of defective symbol definitions. Please, ask the author if you want to use this routine.
32. The functions for deleting/erasing symbols with two squares were changed.
The last changes of Stellwerk 2001 vers. 12.0.
02. Functions up to 16 can be used now for the systems of Lenz and Massoth DimaX.
01. The main changes are converting routines to use the newer Windows systems (Win7/8) as 32-