The last changes of Stellwerk easy version 10.0.
59. Triggering loco functions (using "U") to OFF after x seconds ON.
58. Revision programming for Dimax RM 280R with LGB Slaves.
57. Changing Massoth switch decoder 8156001 programming.
At switch 4 as standard K5 and K6 are deactiv.
56. Changes in programming part of 55025
( Märklin mfx-
55. Function keys F1 up to F12 can be defined as circle
symbol(56) with virtual number 1001 up to 1012 at the
54. If using Massoth Feedback module programing the wireless
part is now not set as standard.
53. Adjustments for colors of the loco bar.
52. Last switching time of occupied switch routes changed.
51. Changes for Märklin contact lines if occupied for a long time.
50. Displayed Loco pictures checked at program end.
49. Contact values have been deleted when read in
a track layout with definitions of contact
trigerring by magnetics.
48. Resetting of icon-
47. False read in of track layout, if the last defined contact
number was also the maximum number.
45. Security queries included for finding not valid contact numbers.
44. A small window or fast displaying/changing of single
marker values via function key F7.
43. Changes within help file and STe-
42. The used track layout file name is now also included
with all TRACE files.
41. If you are using only a small number of locomotives
during processing mode the "LTb"-
then it's possible to remove and re-
by function key F12.
40. All locomotive speed steps are possible using contact control
if no direct loco number (e.g. ? or M with loco number) is
used at defintion part "6. Loco no.".
39. At schedule Trace you can find also all numbers of used marker
with values <>zero.
38. Standard value for Massoth 4-
37. Field size of "Init status" at window Magnetic article definition
36. Changes for Occupy-
35. Changes at window form of "Occupy/Erase contact".
34. Using Massoth DiMax in processing mode it was
possible to get false error messages from routine
"Vehicle Configuration" by false programming commands.
33. An error could be produced sometimes using switch routes
with coupled magnetic articles during "set to free".
32. New update 11 because of a severe error if using
definitions of magnetic articles.
31. Implementation of the Lenz Central Station "LVZ200"
with using the internal Interface by the setting "Option":
"LENZ Digital plus with LI-
30. If no loco number is defined for displaying at the
loco bar, so the loco bar will also not be displayed.
29. If only one locomotive was defined, this one was not
displayed at loco bar; this problem is solved.
28. Several sign heights, input-
sign fonts have been changed.
27. Error output inserted if USB-
26. Changes for using the Littfinski turntable decoder.
25. If no loco is defined, the loco bar for numbers
will not be displayed during processing mode.
(for users only want to switch, not to drive by PC).
24. Times for triggering contacts are changed if using
23. Sometimes false magnetic article symbols were displayed
during releasing switch routes, problem is solved.
22. The status of ToolTip-
track layout file (ste-
21. Correction of schedule Z-
20. Using schedule A-
will be now displayed again also if contact is changed
to init status.
19. Revised programming tools for switch-
18. Changes of programming digital turntable.
17. Now at "Auto" icon during RED appears a message text.
16. Some times a false loco-
15. Error correction of toolbar if using "LTb" (>38).
14. Changes for touch-
during processing mode.
13. Fields and layout changes because 125% typeface.
12. Changes for "down/up"-
11. Flank defence using coupled points within routes is
10. Symbol adjustments for end tack bumpers.
09. Correcton for touch screen using.
08. Feedback for Lenz-
switches has been improved.
07. Picture displacements during running mode (loco-
advice loco pictures) has been removed.
06. Improvements have been done for high screen solutions and text size 125%.
05. It's now possible to use both COM-
This means COM=6 will be transferred, independent of
value in track layout file "My_track_layout.ste".
04. Definition of "Free"-
03. False execution within the Z-
02. Decoder programming windows could not be used, if large track layouts with very great number of locomotives are defined within the toolbar. Now the toolbar entries are un visible for the time of using programming windows during processing mode.
01. Several fonts changes (for higher screen solutions).